1. Fruits 2x a day, 6 days a week
2. Start exercise program in March (water aerobics and toning cords)
3. Journal at least 3 times a week (can use this blog as documentation!)
4. Reduce negative self-talk (will be hard to measure this one)
5. Don’t weigh-in more than once a week (I get very obsessed with the scale, to the point where if it’s not moving the right way, I can self-destruct!)
My “weight loss bucket list“: things that my weight have prevented me from doing physically or psychologically!
1. Swim with dolphins while in the Caribbean ( life long dream!)
2. Snorkel while in the Caribbean next December
3. Take a bicycle ride around Greenlake
4. See a Broadway show at the Paramount (seats are way too constrictive right now)
5. Get a massage (never had one!)
6. Learn to kayak or row
8. Ride a segway
9. Travel more! (and be more comfortable doing it!)
10. Live life to the fullest!!! Stop being afraid to try new things, and open up emotionally.